Open – With Restrictions
Don’t worry about finding a babysitter- we can take care of that!
Here at Westcoast Fitness, we provide staff-supervised childcare. While you enjoy your workout, your child can enjoy our large selection of the toys and games provided in childcare!
Ages: 2 – 12 years
Maximum time limit: 1 hour per day
Price: $5 per child
Kids Care Hours:
*Closed on Saturdays & Sundays
- Staff will verbally explain all Kids Care rules upon arrival.
- Kids Care use will be by online appointment only on our website, westcoastfitness.net. No walk-ins permitted.
- Max time allowed will be 1 Hour per day. The time limit for Kids Care starts immediately on the registered appointment time. Time extensions will not be made for late appointments.
- Kids Care use will cost $5 per child. Punch card options may be available.
- Maximum of 3 children in Kids Care per hour.
- No double bookings will be allowed for any member. (No booking more than 1 hour per day and no back-to-back bookings)
- COVID-19 Symptom questionnaire answers from appointment registration are required and will be reviewed for every child.
- If a child appears sick or shows symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival or while in Kids Care, staff will require the parent/guardian to remove the child immediately and will be not permitted use of Kids Care for a minimum of 14 days.
- ALL Children and staff will be required to wear a facial covering while inside Kids Care.
- No food or drink will be allowed in Kids Care area.
- Kids Care hours will be limited to 10:00AM to 6:00PM Monday through Friday and CLOSED on weekends until further notice.
- Kids Care will have limited toys for sanitation purposes, so we recommend bringing a toy or electronic device for your child while they are in Kids Care.
- EFT Payment options will be temporarily unavailable for Kids Care.
- More restrictions or changes may come in the future.